Wills, Documents, Letters, & Etc.
Other Wills and documents at Vera's Document Section
- Robert Baber Will dated December 12, 1747
- Thomas Baber Will dated October 4, 1778
- Edward Baber Will dated March 12, 1798
- Robert Baber of Campbell County 1786
- William Baber's Will dated 1792/3
- Will of JAMES BABER, Wythe Co, Virginia 4th June, 1798
- Will of BENJAMIN BABER of King George County, Virginia - 1799
- Will of OBADIAH BABER, of Kentucky, dated 28th September, 1815.
- Partial Manifest from Bristoll Factor
- Letter from Adin Baber to Lenore Babers ODonnell
- Dar Patriot Index
- Baber in the War of 1812
- Dr. Ambrose Baber, Georgia F& AM article
- Marriage Bond of Obadiah Baber April 3, 1792
- Letter from Freemond Baber 1
- Letter from Freemond Baber 2
- Will of William Baber, died 1809, Bedford Co. Virginia
- Robt. Baber, Justice of the Peace, Bedford Co. VA, May 9, 1758
Letter about an Indian Raid and Battle.
- Will of John Baber, died 1849, Virginia
- Baber Family Coat of Arms - Replica
- Civil War Letter from Pleasant John Baber
- Will of John Baber from 1527
- Will of Achilles Baber, 1828
- Vera Baber's English Marriage Records
Email me if you can correct or add to any information on this page.
Please include the URL address from the window at the of top your browser.
Email Joe Baber Return to Home Page
License of Limited Use: License is granted for you to use Content only for personal family history research, and you may use Content only as search results relevant to that research. The download of the whole or significant portions of any work or database is prohibited. Resale of a work or database or portion thereof, except as specific results relevant to specific research for an individual, is prohibited. Online or other republication of Content is prohibited except as unique data elements that are part of a unique family history or genealogy. Violation of this License may result in legal action for injunction, damages or both.
© Copyright 1997-2016. Baberfamilytree.org